Goddess Rising Sisterhood
The Butterfly now offers workshops and coaching for women who are looking to heal and overcome depression, anxiety, physical and emotional abuse, inter-generational blocks and shame, feelings of unworthiness and guilt and transform their pain into their purpose.
Goddess Rising Sisterhood is an online group coaching offering for women. We meet every fortnight and each session focuses on whatever the group desires to address for that time. This can include (and is not limited to):
- Goal setting
- Trusting our intuition
- Confidence and personal dress style
- Communicating with friends and partner
- Healing inner child wounds
- Morning and night routines
- Accountability, and more.
Each 1-1.5 hour session starts with a 15 minute guided meditation, followed by a deep dive into the container.
The Goddess Rising Sisterhood is ideal for:
- Women who are in transition in life - whether that's in their careers, personal life, or personal development
- Women who are desiring connection with a like-minded community where they feel safe and seen
- Women who feel like something is missing in their life, but aren't entirely sure what it is: there's just a sense of boredom and feeling dull and uninspired
- Women who feel alone and desire empowerment and community
- Women who are in a dark space and unable to ignite their light.
Scroll through this page to read Nadia's testimonial about the Sisterhood.
If you have any questions, or are interested in joining our fortnightly sessions, use the contact form below to reach out to Anna on how to get started.
A Lovely Launch - Book Launch Speech 2018
Unmasking Depression - Book Launch Speech 2015
3 Successful Kickstarters
"Self"-publishing 3 books in 7 years is no easy feat. In fact, having decided to print them in Australia, it was costlier too. So, Anna decided involve the community with the funding process. With everyone's help, she successfully over-funded 3 Kickstarter campaigns. The results were humbling and inspiring: Unmasking Depression (2nd edition) funded $2677 in 14 days with a $1610 goal, Lovely - Poetry on Love and Loss funded $6414 in 14 days with a $6000 goal, and Lovelier - The Goddess and The Dragon funded $8244 in 21 days with a $8000 goal. Check out all the fun in the link below.
Dear Diary - Ad Copy for Visit NSW
Thirst - Copy + Voiceover
Women of the Future Semi-Finalist 2016
In 2016, Anna Krjatian's bookUnmasking Depressionwas chosen as one of the fifteen semi-finalists out of 5000 applicants, for the Australian Women's Weekly and Qantas Women of the Future Competition. Read her entry below.